What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. It's all about the presentation! What are your priorities? For most, it is to sell their home for as much money as possible. In this case, are there some small things that you can do to significantly improve how your home shows. These may be as simple as decluttering and rearranging some furniture, or be a little more complex such as minor home repairs or a paint job. I can help you figure out the best approach that fits your current situation.
2. Location, location, location...on the internet, that is! Since the lion's share of home buyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Zillow, Trulia, Google, and many other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Getting the word out. - It's important to "work the network." I have a large and always growing network of buyers, as well as agents and other real estate professionals who have contact with literally thousands of buyers. I utilize this network by sending out professionally designed email flyers to bring the focus to your home when it comes to market as well as relevant updates to keep buyers and those in contact with potential buyers excited about your property.
4. Let's keep this simple. - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close. For example, I utilize a secure and easy to use web-based contracting software that allows all offers and contracts to be securely reviewed and signed from your computer, tablet, or smartphone. This is just one small example of how appropriate use of technology can simplify and streamline this process.
5. Technology will only get us so far. - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction is essential, but don't fret...you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here. ...Or better yet, give me a call or text and let's meet for coffee and chat about your goals!